23 years old,
studying at RWTH Aachen, working for
grandcentrix, programming a lot of
ruby and node.js stuff, and lately some Rust.
Organizer of the otsconf Dortmund, coach at OpenTechSchool Dortmund, contributor to Redis and maintainer of several client libraries.
- Rust for Rubyists (PDF) - FrOSCon, RedFrogConf, 24.08.2014, this was a bit spontaneous and prepared in only one day. Mostly the content from first experience with Rust. I also gave this talk two months later at the Barcamp Salzburg (again, totally spontaneous to fill a gap in the schedule).
- Introduction to Redis (PDF) - OpenTechSchool Dortmund, 16.12.2014, these slides are actually extracted from the real slides, which were built in try.redis.io.
- Rust Introduction - CCCAC, 05.03.2015, an introduction to the core concepts of Rust, given at a local hackerspace. Video (German)
- etherpad - real-time collaborative document editing
- rezepte - a small database of recipes (german)