- try.redis.io - Online Redis REPL.
- badbill - A client for the Billomat API
- Redis FAQ - an unofficial Redis FAQ with user questions
- rdb-rs - fast and efficient RDB parsing utility, including full documentation on the RDB file format
- hiredis - the minimalistic C client for Redis, as well as wrapper libraries: hiredis-rb (gem), hiredis-node (npm), hiredis-py (pypi)
- semantic-rs - Automatic crate publishing
I gave some talks in the past and I’d love to give some more in the future. I will talk about Redis, Web Development and Rust stuff or about any of the project I’m involved in. Want me to speak? Contact me via mail.
- Rust for Rubyists - FrOSCon, RedFrogConf, 24.08.2014 - this was a bit spontaneous and prepared in only one day. Mostly the content from first experience with Rust. I also gave this talk two months later at the Barcamp Salzburg (again, totally spontaneous to fill a gap in the schedule). (Slides, PDF)
- Introduction to Redis - OpenTechSchool Dortmund, 16.12.2014 - these slides are actually extracted from the real slides, which were built in try.redis.io. (Slides)
- Rust Introduction - CCCAC, 05.03.2015 (Video, Slides)
- U2F Authentication - Cologne.rb, 20.05.2015 (Slides, Slides on slidr.io)
- Redis Cluster - PHPUGDUS, 28.05.2015 (Slides, Slides on slidr.io)
- Hire me for the JS, keep me for the Rust - Hungarian Webconference, 14.11.2015 (Video)