23 years old,
studying at RWTH Aachen,
programming a lot of ruby and node.js stuff,
and lately some Rust.
Organizer of the otsconf Dortmund, coach at OpenTechSchool Dortmund, contributor to Redis and maintainer of several client libraries.
- Rust for Rubyists - FrOSCon, RedFrogConf, 24.08.2014 - this was a bit spontaneous and prepared in only one day. Mostly the content from first experience with Rust. I also gave this talk two months later at the Barcamp Salzburg (again, totally spontaneous to fill a gap in the schedule). (Slides, PDF)
- Introduction to Redis - OpenTechSchool Dortmund, 16.12.2014 - these slides are actually extracted from the real slides, which were built in try.redis.io. (Slides)
- Rust Introduction - CCCAC, 05.03.2015 (Video, Slides)
- U2F Authentication - Cologne.rb, 20.05.2015 (Slides, Slides on slidr.io)
- Redis Cluster - PHPUGDUS, 28.05.2015 (Slides, Slides on slidr.io)
- etherpad - real-time collaborative document editing
- rezepte - a small database of recipes (german)