Organizer of RustFest.
Working at Mozilla.
Studied Computer Science at RWTH Aachen and UiS in Stavanger, Norway.
Previously a lot of Ruby.
Speaking about projects and topics I am interested in. See my previous talks.
Co-Organizer of the Rust User Group Cologne, Co-Organizer of otsconf Dortmund, coach at OpenTechSchool Dortmund, contributor to Redis and maintainer of hiredis and several client libraries.
- What Rust is it? - Show the current Rust versions and next (planned) release date.
- semantic-rs - Automatic crate publishing
- Hello, Rust! - Resources, articles, links & example around Rust & WebAssembly
- rdb-rs - fast and efficient RDB parsing utility, including full documentation on the RDB file format
- hiredis - the minimalistic C client for Redis, as well as wrapper libraries: hiredis-rb (gem), hiredis-node (npm), hiredis-py (pypi)
- try.redis.io - Online Redis REPL.
- badbill - A client for the Billomat API
- Redis FAQ - an unofficial Redis FAQ with user questions
- Network Function Offloading in Virtualized Environments (Master Thesis)